In this podcast, we talk to Michael Wenderoth about what you may lack in the workplace and what you can do to be recognised and promoted. You’ll discover:
– The back story behind Michael’s book ‘Get Promoted’ and why it contradicts much of the prevailing leadership advice
– Michael’s 3 step power framework – ‘The Rock, The Map and The Snowball’
– How to be an ethical and competent networker
– The importance of embracing office politics
– How successful people can lift others
More about Michael
Michael Wenderoth is an Executive Coach who has helped thousands of aspiring leaders to ethically ascend. Prior to becoming an executive coach, Michael served 20 years bringing blockbuster innovations to life in China, the U.S., and Europe. His work has appeared in Harvard Business Review, Forbes and he is the author of Get Promoted: What You’re Really Missing at Work That’s Holding You Back.