Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is promoted by UK Body Talk (“Body Talk”) of UK Body Talk Limited, 78 York Street, London, United Kingdom, W1H 1DP
- The title of the competition is Post Event Feedback Competition
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Body Talk, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must email email@example.com with your full name and say you are entering the Post Event Feedback Competition, you will then be enrolled onto our system and receive an email with the survey you need to complete to be entered. Entrants do not need to have attended an event to enter into the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
- The competition will run on a quarterly basis. The opening date for entries is the start of each quarter (1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October) and the closing date for entries is 11.30pm on the last day of each quarter (31 March, 30 June, 30 September, 31 December. Entries received after the end of a quarter will be rolled into the next quarter.
- The prize for the competition is a 1-hour Virtual Executive Personal Coaching session with one of our expert trainers.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative in whole or in part.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 1 week of the closing date.
- The decision of Body Talk is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Body Talk reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Body Talk’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Body Talk.
- Body Talk is not responsible for:
(a) any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition; or
(b) any competition entries that are delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.