So often in life, we find ourselves stuck. Stuck in a job we don’t like, in a relationship that’s going nowhere, in a mindset of scarcity and lack of confidence. We tell ourselves that we’re not good enough and don’t deserve any better. But the truth is, we all have the power to change our lives for the better.
In this latest episode of the LIFT podcast, I’m speaking to Shira Miller. A two-time TEDx speaker, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and Chief Communications Officer of a $2 billion corporation, she knows a lot about getting unstuck – and teaching people how to do the same for themselves. Shira has transitioned from financial ruin to prosperity, chronic health challenges to a constant state of wellness, obesity to sustaining a healthy weight, divorce to lasting love, and an unfulfilling career to a purpose-driven life.
We talk about:
– Going through financial hardship and coming out the other side
– ‘You’re not a failure as long as you never give up’ …but sometimes you should let go of a dream
– What kind of mindset do you need to achieve long-term sustained transformation?
– Why do we do ‘apology speak’?
– How do you create successful Corporate Communications?