The LIFT Podcast – Find The Courage And Make The Leap
The pandemic has made many people re-evaluate their career and their work/life balance. According to a recent global survey by PwC, one in five workers said they are likely to switch jobs in the next 12 months.
Higher pay, more job fulfilment and wanting to be “truly themselves” at work are some of the key factors pushing workers to change jobs.
Liz Brunner has changed the course of her career many times. From high-school music educator and semi-professional singer to Emmy award-winning journalist where she hosted the number 1 rated 6 pm newscast for 135 consecutive months, to entrepreneur and author, she has shown it’s possible to successful career transitions at any age. Liz has re-invented herself several times, and she believes that if she can do it, anyone can!
In this latest episode of the LIFT podcast, Richard talks to Liz about:
- Fear isn’t a good enough reason to stop: How to dig deep and find the courage to change your life
- What to do when you feel like an outsider and imposter syndrome starts to creep in
- Re-creation vs re-invention – what’s the difference?
- Advice for people who want to make the leap and start a business
- How to help others find their voice
- Dare To Own You’ Liz’s new book mixes memoir with transformational tools, creating an approach to life that will empower you.